Most skin lesions and ‘lumps and bumps’ are benign (non-cancerous), however, it is important to have them assessed.
An excisional biopsy can be performed to remove the whole lesion which can they be sent away to a laboratory for expert analysis.
Mr Stylianides can also provide treatment for the following conditions:
- Benign pigmented melanocytic naevi (moles)
- Dermatofibromas (skin growths)
- Lipomata (fat deposits underneath the skin)
- ‘Sebaceous’ cysts (pilar and epidermoid cysts)
- Seborrheic keratoses (benign skin growths, basal cell papillomas, warts)
- Anal skin tags